Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thing # 8

Okay, so I really thought that little orange box with the three white lines was just another annoying thing to delete in my email because it takes up space I don't have. Then I watched that wonderful video on teachertube and everything became clear. I can now follow blogs without having to waste time I don't have and get the important information I want without being bombarded by extraneous information. This is great to compile incoming information in a manner that doesn't waste time or space. In the library I can use different folders to keep up with different topics which works well for the many hats a librarian wears. I can have a folder for technology updates, young adult literature, children's literature, business administration, and budgeting to name a few. Personally, I am excited to use it to keep up with my favorite authors using the reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment